Highlights from KnowResolve’s 9th annual Breaking the Silence benefit for suicide awareness and prevention. Featuring “The Good Ones” by 2015 songwriting contest winner Molly Wing. Special thanks to Joe at Joseph F. Bauer Studios and Kevin Sharpe at Metro 37 studios.
Receive our email updates:
Struggling with depression or thoughts of suicide?Download a Safety Plan
Shop at AmazonSmile and Amazon will make a donation to KnowResolve!
February 24th: Jeanette Junior High
March 2nd: L'anse Creuse Middle School East
March 2nd: L'anse Creuse Middle School Central
March 9th: Gratiot County Schools
March 23rd: Clintondale High School
March 24th: Key Club Conference
April 8th: Suicide: The Silent Epidemic Conference
April 13th: Beaumont Community Health Coalition
April 22nd: Michigan Association of Disability Examiners 2016 Conference
May 5th: Ann Arbor Schools Nursing Program
- Breaking the Silence 2015
- News and Upcoming Events February 2016
- Presenting 2015 Songwriting Contest Winner Molly Wing!
- Tickets available now for our 9th Annual “Breaking The Silence” Benefit for Suicide Prevention!
- Registration is open for our 7th annual Be Aware 5k for Suicide Prevention!
- 2015 Peerless Steel BaconFest
- … and the winner is…
- Registration is open for our 7th annual Be Aware 5k Run / Walk for Suicide Prevention!
- KnowResolve Songwriting Competition 2015
- Merry Christmas